Welcome to the Sabbat.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Welcome to the Sabbat.

Forum officiel de la game Vampire: The masquerade Sabbat de Lévis.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Nouveau path possible a integrer.

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Raphael
Admin
Raphael

Nouveau path possible a integrer. Empty
MessageSujet: Nouveau path possible a integrer.   Nouveau path possible a integrer. I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Déc - 13:30

J'ai créer mon propre path, accepté par les GM mais je doit le posté.

Path of Wise Governancy

Virtues: Conviction and Self-Control

Bearing: Member of this path know that surviving in the kindred world is hard, they know their best weapon is intelligence and manipulation. Best way to use them for survival is joining a side and trying to gain powers to take the best decision for them. The beast inside a vampire is the greatest curse. Keep your mind clear and the beast away.
Ethics of the Path:
-Do not tolerate failure, do everything you cain to access your goals.
-Maintain powers over your followers. They must acknowleadge your superiority and understand that you are the best to govern.
-Do not let people defy your authority. They must follow you or die/go away.
-Weakness are for the low-willed, stay at your best.

Following the Path:
A follower of this path must maintain control, you cant let someone dumber than you tell you what’s best for you. This is the goal of this path: being int the best positions to survive and have control.
Common Abilities: leadership, empathy, politics, manipulation, intelligence, wits and subterfuge are highly appropriate to followers of this Path. Mental discipline takes a valuable place in the way this path should be played.

Rating Moral Guideline Rationale
10---------Not being at the head of your organisation-----------Control them of kill them
9-----------Letting something not under your control free-------Control them of kill them
8-----------Letting someone not useful alive-----------------------Control them or kill them
7-----------Deniying tips from someone wiser than you----------In your interest respect the wise one
6-----------Helping someone with no gain--------------------------Always gain something from your action
5-----------Accept orders from a fool-------------------------------No way you can take better decision than me
4-----------Submitting to the error of others------------------------That’s what you get for following a fool
3-----------Killing humans for no good reason.---------------------Killing kine only take you closer to yout beast.
2-----------Letting someone dirty your image-----------------------Gaining rank require good image
1-----------Turning down the opportunity for power--------------Being the boss mean taking the decision

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
guy-samuel
Admin
guy-samuel

MessageSujet: Re: Nouveau path possible a integrer.   Nouveau path possible a integrer. I_icon_minitimeVen 6 Jan - 17:08

Tout cela sa me va. Je ne voie pas de probleme avec ton path. Si ya des gens qui veulent l'apprendre par contre c toi qui doit l'enseignée:P
JRBouchard

MessageSujet: Re: Nouveau path possible a integrer.   Nouveau path possible a integrer. I_icon_minitimeSam 7 Jan - 0:17

Control them OR kill them.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nouveau path possible a integrer.   Nouveau path possible a integrer. I_icon_minitime

Nouveau path possible a integrer.
Page 1 sur 1